Friday, May 13, 2011

the heart of a mother.

I'm honored to be able to write a few posts for my darling girl's blog...

This motherhood journey has been more than I could ever dream and it has only just begun.  Sometimes I can hardly believe that I am in this season of life. This little-old-ladies-stop-me-in-the-grocery-store-to-make-certain I-know- "best days of my life".
I was meant for this. 
God has blessed me with this child.  God chose me out of all other women to be Adriana's mother.

OK. The thought of that sometimes freaks me out...but thank goodness for grace.

That is one reason we chose her name... "adri" means "mountain" and "ana" means "grace"....
...we want more than anything for our daughter to encounter the majestic, unmerited favor that can only be extended through knowing her Heavenly Father... 
...strong in character, with beauty on the inside and out...
my husband and I haven taken up the task of training this child with grace.

I have had plenty of time on this vacation to think about the task at hand.  I've already felt the sting of days that are passing...moments that are gone...not to dwell with a heavy heart but to make the most of these days and gather up the memories and store them in my heart...

OK. so who wants to see more pictures of my baby on the beach? :)

I am learning to shoot in manual and have LOTS of practicing to do but here some
 shots from the last few days...

There's a reason she has the nickname 'little bird'... she looks pretty dang cute in a tree. :)

First experience with bubbles...

No comments:

Post a Comment