Little bird and I are enjoying our time on this little island off the coast of Florida. It may be very tough to go home and have considered just sending for our Papa Bear, puppy, and a few of our things...but then we realize that we would miss the rest of our dear family very much...
We are living the life. When people talk or invision their happy place, well, let's just say I'm in mine... It helps that we have connections via my beautiful friend lauren and are able to experience this beauty with the least amount of tourist litter, if you know what I mean...
We visited a new beach this last week that was off the inlet and was a perfect place for the babies to enjoy calm, peaceful water. It was a perfect place to relax, collect shells...maybe have a little picnic... Lauren and I walked out in the mangroves a bit and found different kinds of snails and crabs...
Little bird even enjoyed a delightful snooze on the beach...(please note the big orange arrow pointing to her head..just in case you have trouble locating her...)
Nothing like a good nature walk for a fun vacation day. My baby's first real "nature walk". I look forward to many more encounters with the big world for her in the future... It will be so fun to "re-experience" things with her as I'm sure many parents can relate to...
We spent a day at the John Mc. Arther State Park...
So glad we had Ranger Rick there to help discribe the many trees and wildlife. Couldn't help but notice that everything he had to say was almost word for word from the video we watched in the nature center but he was a cute old man and you could tell he took his job very seriously....
This interaction is quite common between grayson and adriana.
He's kinda a get up in your face kind of guy...
Ari took this educational adventure very seiously and was sure to document everything she saw...I can't believe that I will turn around and my little baby will be doing these thing shortly...
The nature center at the park did a fish and turtle feeding that was fun to watch. This is a little loggerhead sea turtle.
Can't remember what kind of fish this was but little bird enjoyed watching them...
The beauty of this place overwhelms me. Can you imagine waking up and taking a jog to the beach every morning on this beautiful path? pictures really don't do justice.
Beware: extremely adorable surfer chic who is ready to hit the waves...or maybe just eat sand... :)
This last set of pictures are for my grandpa because he was concerned with the fact that adriana was not wearing a hat in some of her pictures. Trust me, if she doesn't have a hat on then she has an ungodly amount of sunscreen on top of her almost bald head ;) but for those times when she forgets to apply sunscreen to her noggin she has mama's hat she can borrow...



these are so cute :)....I am really starting to miss you guys aTON I even had a bad dream about it :/
ReplyDelete